Tuesday, December 19, 2006

The FruitCake Lady

The Queen of in your face Advice, my Mentor
JAY LENO SHOW ANNOUNCES...

We're saddened to announce the passing of Marie Rudisill, our beloved "Fruitcake Lady." She died Saturday, November 3rd in Hudson, Florida. Born Edna Marie Faulk in Monroeville, Alabama, she was aunt to Truman Capote, and helped to raise him in Alabama and New York City when he was still young.
CLICK HERE TO READ THE REST


I swear this is me in about 20 years. This is the funniest shit, I've seen in a long time!!








(Thanks Wys)

4 comments:

Joss said...

I don't know who was she, but my condolence to her family.

GBY

It's Me, Maven... said...

I loved the bit where she goes off on a tear talking about how to keep a man... and how to keep your cooter clean...

~Babsbitchin~ said...

Joss, I do so apologize as I've just recently got my email in some sync. For some unknown reason, it only gives me part notification that I was sent a comment. I don't know how to fix it. I thank you though. This woman was fascinating. I'm sure, I'll be just like her, when I grow up, lol!

~Babsbitchin~ said...

Maven, that was classic, wasn't it? I wished I'd been able to see all of her shows, she was so funny!