Sunday, November 12, 2006

ABORTION; DO YOU REALLY KNOW THE STORY???


I invite you to read
this article. No, don't turn your head and say "Oh, it's uncomfortable, I don't want to look at that." Well, you need to, so you can make an informed decision. You need to, so you'll take more responsibility when you go out on Friday and Saturday nights and you don't bring a condom and figure "oh well, I can just get an abortion, if I have an accidental pregnancy." That is so dangerous.
I was 16 years old when I first got pregnant. I actually thought of having an abortion. I didn't know anything about the medical aspect of it. But something inside, told me it was wrong. I tend to believe it was my spirit because everyone around me was getting abortions. We were fighting for our rights to get one back in the 70's and no one ever sat me down and told me it was wrong. Well, I'm telling you, it is wrong and you can scream, "Well, it's my body," all day long. But what about that childs right to live and not be torn to shreds? That's the harsh reality of it.
Go here to read this story on my Medical Ink blog. Then, tell me it's ok?

Then, I'd like you to listen to these audio/podcasts, I did several months ago. After you've listened to these, you can then form an opinion. Otherwise, just don't pretend you are educated on the matter, ok?

2 comments:

xmichra said...

you know my view. Responcibility is the issue. And you know when i find abortion acceptable (even if you may not). I agree with you on the method of using it for BC though. That is just retarded. If you are too juvinille to make an educated, no strike that.. a MORAL decission. then close your fucking legs and wait a few years where hopefully wisdom will find you.

Babsbitchin said...

Xmichra, I agree and I thank you for a very reasonable comment on this one. Yes, I do know how you feel and I'm glad you can give some concession to the overall view!