Saturday, October 14, 2006

TAKING IT TO THE STREETS; ABORTION IS NOT AN OPTION

This is a subject I do not wish to offend anyone with. This is directed at the kids, young people, sexually active individuals who see abortion as just another form of birth control.
Let me clear up any misconceptions you may have about my stance here; We now have a "Morning After Pill" and if you are raped, you'd better take it. If you slipped up and your contraception may be in question, take that pill. But to think that you can fool around and, "Whoops, I slept with the guy Friday Night and it's the perfect time for me to be pregnant," and go have an abortion, this is directed at you. Personal responsibility is what I'm calling you on. It is not an option to be used in your little kit of birth control options. Use a condom, sponge, pill, something for God's sake, just don't think because you want to be irresponsible and play with fate that it's ok for you to go rip a fetus out of your womb, cutting it to pieces.
Say what you want. "While it's often important for people to know what you stand for, it's even more important for them to know what you will NOT STAND FOR!"

This was taken from a previous post on WCRZ Crazy Radio




Before I die, I'm going to say what has to be said. You don't have to like my opinion and you don't have to listen to the posts, another decision you are able to make in the land of the free and home of the brave. But I see it as a cowards way out. Your adult enough to lay down, be that adult and look in the mirror and take charge of YOUR life.
Kids, this is not a pleasant subject. Abortion is not a very nice thing at all. But I want you to make an informed decision, take responsibility for yourself, your life and always search for the truth so that you may have an informed opinion. Don't go along with the program, don't always go with the flow. No dammit, I want you to march to your own drummer. But take a stand and have an educated opinion before you open your mouth or your legs for that matter. I said I would provide links and you may go here and here. The picture here is just absolutely asounding. This as well is informative. Think about this; what if you are wrong? You'll have to live with it and die with it. It's real simple; if you fail to plan, plan to fail, ok Listen and then give your opinion.



PART ONE
this is an audio post - click to play


PART TWO
this is an audio post - click to play


PART THREE
this is an audio post - click to play


PART FOUR
this is an audio post - click to play

5 comments:

aus blog said...

World estimations of the number of terminations carried out each year is somewhere between 20 and 88 million.

3,500 per day / 1.3 million per year in America alone.

50% of that 1.3 million claimed failed birth control was to blame.

A further 48% had failed to use any birth control at all.

And 2% had medical reasons.

That means a stagering 98% may have been avoided had an effective birth control been used.

Bill Clinton once said that abortions should be available , safe and RARE. He is a very wise man.

I'd like to see an ultrasound in every clinnic to provide a more informed choice before going through with something they may regret.

I'd also like to see birth control made available to all who can't afford it.

Babsbitchin said...

aus blog, I couldn't agree more. Thank you!

aus blog said...

Hi Babs, got something more for you

If an abortion costs $468.00.

How much money is made from abortions each year in America alone?

1.3 million x $468.00 = $608.4 MILLION

SOMEONE IS GETTING VERY RICH FROM ALL THIS.

Aunt B said...

aus blog, they sure as hell are. All I can say is I believe in Karma at the very least. They may be rich now but will be poor when I'm rich. Make sense? That's just atrocious, isn't it?
Thanks for the info!

Anonymous said...

Very good post Babs, I have a response to your comment on mine on my blog, when you read it see what you think?
See ya,,Floyd..., It is rather long but I want to try and convey how it affected my family in general, I agree, Clinton was a very wise man I hope to see him in Louisville, Tuesday if I can,,take care.