Tuesday, August 15, 2006

KAREN, GO GET YOUR MOJO BACK!!!

Karen Mojo said...
Hello Auntie B( Ohhh Goodie Gum Drops I am the first person...!!!!)
My Name is Mojo and I am 30 years old. I live in a very cold Country called Scotland.
In May of this year my husband of 8 years called time on what I thought was a rock solid marriage. It seems he 'changed his mind' about what he wanted in life and has left me to sell a house and sort everything out. I am still semi shock that someone whom the week before bought me roses and talked about children, etc all of a sudden changed their mind.
I don't want revenge as I know you'll propably suggest I urinate in his Coffee I just want Peace of mind. So onto the question Auntie B Do you see Life ater Marriage for me cos Just now I can't see past my nose???***Aunt B said,

Karen ma Lassie girl, sit down, have a drink with me and let's talk...

this is an audio post - click to play

4 comments:

Miranda said...

Wow, that was very well said Aunt B. Very wise words of wisdom. I totally agree with you.

Keep up the good work.

Babsbitchin said...

Miranda, well thanks, my firend. this could be fun. I'd love to do this for a living, right!!!

Karen Mojo said...

Dear Auntie B
I just listened to your Audio to my Question and you are sooo right Girlfriend. Everything you said rang true. I am broke but I shall Heal and I am putting on my "Band Aid" now and will not let any old Dog sniff round it and I am sure when mr Right comes along and loves me for the mojo i am I will know. Your doing a great job babs!

Babsbitchin said...

MOJO, you go girl and you get that MOJO back. You're very attractive, remember I saw your picture. You have a wonderful personality and an even better sense of humor. Somebody's gonna fall so in love with you, he'll not know what hit him and he'll never remember what life was like before you. Just watch!