Tuesday, August 15, 2006

THE AGONY AND THE ECSTASY!!!

Dear Aunt B,
I heard that sex on Ecstasy is amazing. I was wondering if it was like sex without a condum for the first time. Meaning it sort of ruins it after that, it'll never quite feel the same, or you'll feel like it could just be that much better. I don't mind using protection, I think the benefits far outweigh the minor cost, but I am curious about E. I have heard conflicting reports, and I assume it does vary from person to person, but I also think there has to be some kind of generality to learn from. I checked this site: http://ecstasy.org/. And although very informative and helpful, it doesn't come close to answering the question I have posed.

Thanks,
Instantiable


***Aunt B said,
Darlin', I'm all about experimentation in sex but you must tread lightly. Have a seat and let me turn you on to some perspective and then you make your choice...
Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Audio post click
this is an audio post - click to play


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I almost tried it and wanted to but I might not now.

Jeremy$$$

Babsbitchin said...

Jeremy, thank you for your admission. I have to say I love drugs,but they've really affected my life. On heroin, having sex was the last thing on my mind. On X, I can see how it could be a habit forming thing. Then once you've had sex on X, it may never give the real thrill that it did w/o, right???

The Stiltwalker said...

ooooooh. I sooooo wanna try it but oh well.

Babsbitchin said...

Well, I did wanna try having sex on x but it's no damn wonder I didn't get picked up at the club, why for God's sake who wants to go out with somebody all sweaty, out on the dance floor like she's frigin' Tina Turner on crack doing Proud Mary dance steps. Woohoo did I have fun though. It felt like my first day back at the gym the next day though, damn girl I was tore up!